With the expansion and growth of our business, we occasionally require new staff to join our team to drive and elevate our already thriving & evolving business further forward within the fast paced & exciting sign industry.
We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Experienced Sign Installer & Manufacturer
Location: Caerphilly, South Wales
The Position In this role, you will be a key member in supporting our existing team by utilising & implementing your existing knowledge & experience within the sign industry.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the manufacturing and installation process of our client’s signage & branding requirements.
- Preparation & installation of numerous signs & branding solutions specific to client’s needs.
- Cutting & producing sign frames/products using various sign specific equipment & machinery.
- Ensure all signage meets clients' specifications in terms of spelling, font, size, and substrate.
- Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the location safely.
- Preparing the site for installation by removing old signage, preparing the surface or structure, and performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
- Ensuring the effective measurement, placement, connection, and installation of the sign to include sign frames, boards, graphics, vehicle graphics & wrap installations.
- Prepare the signs for mounting, manage placement and installing the signs in accordance with all safety protocols.
- Operating and maintaining tools, equipment and maintaining stock levels of all signage fixtures and fittings.
For more details and a job outline please download this pdf